1. I don’t usually like staying at _hotels, but last summer we
spent a few days at a very nice hotel by _ sea.
2. A government without a strong leader will not produce _ good policies.
3. It isn’t easy, but I
think we’re making a progress.
4. Make _ love, not _ war.
5. «No, I’ve
heard _ stories about, _ Englishmen, _ Irishmen and _ Scotsmen before and
they are all the same.»
6. _ temperature varies with _ pressure.
English of the 14th century differs from _ Modern English.
8. _ London
train were on the point of _ departure. It was yet _ early morning, an hour
of _ milkmen and _ postmen. The station had a chill, unused, deserted
look; The passengers were few.
9. It’s the novel our teacher mentioned at the
10. _ Language is means of _ communication.