1. I went to the cinema yesterday.
2. I was going to the cinema at four o'clock yesterday.
3. I was going to the cinema when you met me.
4. I was doing my homework the whole evening yesterday.
5. I was doing my homework when my mother came home.
6. I didn't do my homework yesterday.
7. I was doing my homework from five till eight yesterday.
8. I was doing my homework at six o'clock yesterday.
9. I didn't play the pia, oyesterday.
10. I wasn't playing the pia, oat four o'clock yesterday.
11. He wasn't sleeping when father came home, he was doing his homework.
When we were in the country last summer, I went to the wood one day. In
the wood I found a little fox cub. I brought it home. I decided to tame
the cub. Every day I fed it and took care of it. I was taming it the
whole summer. Now the fox cub is quiet tame. It lives in my house.
When I went to school the day before yesterday, I met Mike and Pete.
They were talking and laughing. They told me a funny story. Soon I was
laughing, too. I was still laughing when I came to school. After school I
told this story at home. My father and mother liked it very much.